Wednesday 25 April 2012

Exam Stress

Photobucket
A picture taken in June last year!
I won't be able to post much since my exams are nearing! But i promise i'll make up for it after :-).

EXAM STRESS.
Okay the problem i have now is that i've lost all motivation to study!!!! And that really sucks. I remember at the beginning of the year i felt so motivated!! And i studied really hard. But now.... Argh. I have my English paper tomorrow and it's already 11.15pm and i haven't even started learning the format. Instead, i'm using the computer. Why Ellena, why?!?! I keep getting distracted by everything. The worse thing is, it's an important year so i'd better somehow find a way and get that damn motivation back and buck up!

Also, do support my blogshop here, follow my twitter here, or ask me anything you want here!

" Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. " - James A. Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment