Thursday 1 May 2014

Love is in the air

Hello everyone~
My cousin had just gotten married recently and it was my first time to a wedding. And i have to say, I officially love weddings! The atmosphere is just so happy and warm and so full of love :)


By the way guys, I've just gotten my hair done a few days back and I love how it turned out!
So happy with my new change. I'll be updating this space with pictures of it realll soon.
+ there'll be a GIVEAWAY of $50 hair dye vouchers coming up too!!!
Do check back soon to see how you can win!



Nails done by Myntefingers.
Quote my name to get $5 off your total bill!

Mom & Sister!
Cousin Martin


Cute grandma

Pops

Family pic





My cousin and her husband taking some wedding shots hehe so cute


























Dress from thescarletroom. Necklace, heels and bag from Topshop.



" With the right person, you don't have to work so hard to be happy. It just happens effortlessly. "

No comments:

Post a Comment