Thursday 17 July 2014

Birthday Party #2

26 . 05 . 2014

Had a really great time celebrating my birthday with the PFP kids!
I would like to thank all of them again for coming and especially my FPBA family (those who came & stayed till late). :)

Kindly welcoming people into my home because I'm such an amazing host ;)


FPBA Familyyyyyyyyy



Steph
My photographer in school last year HAHA

Richard & Nigel


Steph & Daphne



Qamarul



Ivan & Nigel



Yvonne

Wei Min, Sze Siang, Jing De


Jing De





Left to Right:
Bottom Row - Qamarul, Ivan, Fiqkry, Suhailah, Ben
Middle Row - Erika, Rachel, Aline, Wei Min
Top Row - Jing De(on stairs), Yu Wei







Ben, Suhailah, Steph





" Sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are. "
- John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment